Since you’re here, you must have a passion for
helping and healing people everywhere!
If this is true, than we definitely want to meet you!
- Read the below position summary
- You still think you are an awesome fit..?!
- Fill out the form below
- Email us your Resume
- Nukana is looking for passionate Regional Sales Representatives to help purchase executives and decision-makers reach diff
erent target markets to develop lasting relationships.
- Educate clients on the benefits of our CBD Supplements.
- Prospect and close purchase orders with clients.
- Product delivery follow-up assuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professional, friendly conduct, and provide guidance on Nukana health benefits in accordance with Nukana standard protocols.
- Comply with government regulations and Nukana policies and procedures.
- Flexible home-office job based on sales results.
Key Job Elements
- Truly believe in the health and wellness benefits of CBD and other plant extracts.
- Foster relationships with customers to encourage ongoing communication.
- Travel as needed to obtain new clients, close sales, and reach sales goals.
- Send mail-outs to prospective new customers on a regular basis and follow-up with courtesy calls.
- Check ‘open order reports’ to ensure all orders are packaged and shipped in coordination with Nukana operations department.
- Answer incoming calls and email promptly.
- Utilize CRM software to follow-up with clients.
- Reports directly to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings in-person or by video conference.
- Keep accurate records and protect company and customer privacy.
- Continuous education about the benefits of CBD, Turmeric, and all the natural extract plants that saviaLAB promotes.
- In-depth knowledge of the health and wellness supplements industry.
- Higher Education is preferred.
- Motivated sales person with the desire to learn and thrive in a rapidly growing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Well educated, courteous, with an excellent personal image.
- Focus on sales goals, along with strong organization.
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Desire to help people.
- Basic understanding of the benefits of CBD.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
More than three (3) years of sales experience in health supplements, vitamins, and medicines.
CBD or cannabis industry experience a plus.
- Compensation is by commission.
- If you reach the minimum sales goals you can earn +$10,000 per month plus bonus benefits.